- Develop and manage company EHS management system in accordance with Corporation requirements, ISO14001 and 45001 standards and report the EHS performance to business leaders.
- Plan, implement and conducts EHS committee meetings, EHS audits and inspections to ensure compliance, evaluate performance, identify corrective action, and implement follow up assessments.
- Plan and implement EHS awareness and sustainability program and promote.
- Develop an Emergency Action Plan, Risk Management Plans and Risk Controls.
- Oversee the maintenance of building facilities and services while ensuring compliance with the approved maintenance budget.
- Develop maintenance plans and schedules for inspection, testing, repair and predictive maintenance of equipment and systems.
- Inspect the facilities on an on-going basis to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of all facility equipment.
- Oversee management of security within the properties.
- Degree in Building/ Facilities/ Real Estate Management, Safety and Environmental Study or equivalent with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiar with Singapore regulation (WSH / NEA / SCDF Act), ISO 9001:2015 / 14001 / 45001 / AS9100 standards.
- Qualified with WSHO and FM.
Tan Cheu Hoon, Fenny EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22105896