We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Electrical & Instrumentation Designer (EPC/ Oil&Gas)
Location: Gul Circle
Company Transport Provided (Island Wide)
AWS + VB
- To be adequately qualified in 3D and 2D cad software like PDMS, E3D and AutoCAD respectively.
- Capable of 3D modeling and 2D drawing extraction / development of E & I detail drawings for the facility projects.
- Study and understand the E&I scope of work. Need to be conversant with Company procedures / standards and applicable international codes and standards.
- Plan / perform 3D-modeling using E3D/ PDMS for Cable tray routing, Access Routes, Equipment modelling and Package modelling.
- Prepare drawings for E&I layout such as Cable Ladder/Tray & Cable routing, E&I location, equipment / panel, Lighting, Earthing, Fire & Gas Equipment, P&A system, MCT arrangement etc for carrying out Proposal, FEED and Detailed design activities for facility projects.
- Prepare Bulk MTOs to support the team in finalizing the quantities at various stage of proposals. During execution of facility projects, MTO's to be calculated precisely and presented in the detail drawings.
- Preparation of Hazardous area classification drawing, Cable blocks diagram, cable & Junction Box schedule, Single line diagram, Interconnection diagram, Instrument Hook up (Pneumatic and Process) Diagram, wiring diagram, Installation standards, Loop diagram and E&I support drawings.
- Review the inter disciplinary inputs and ensure the adequacy of inputs are intact in inter discipline vendor GA drawings. Review of inter disciplinary deliverables to ensure the interfaces are intact as designed. Conduct / Participate in 3D model reviews and work with inter disciplinary team and resolve the clashes.
- To support the Import and export of reference model to PDMS / E3D from vendor inputs.
- Review of vendor drawings deliverables which are to be made in line with project requirements.
- Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge in its discipline in accordance to applicable codes and standards.
- Effective implementation of quality systems, procedures, Change management and revision Control.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required to fulfill project and business needs.
- Actively support, participate in, and maintain the integrity and on-going function of the company and facility HSSE program; ensuring a safe/healthy work environment.
- Provide support to processing facilities as required by Operations on engineering/technical matters.
- Proficient in current release of AutoCAD, PDMS, CADWorx, E3D or other 3D Software's.
- In depth knowledge of national and international codes / standards for electrical & instrument design of facility projects.
- 10+ years Industry experience in similar position working for EPC Projects in Oil & Gas sector
- Expertise in Facilities Engineering and Construction, with Engineering background
- Thorough understanding of Inter disciplinary interfaces.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579