We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology
and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of
colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it
- The Electrical Engineer as part of the Product Engineering team is responsible for providing innovative solutions requiring the development or sustaining of new or improved techniques, procedures or products. The Electrical Engineer also assists in planning, conducting and evaluating approaches to meeting the project objectives in a timely fashion.
- Maintain and improve electronic designs (wide range of electronics, digital, power electronics, analog front, communication) and products (technical files, components, schematics, assembly procedures, tool manuals, etc.)
- Understand electrical schematics, select components, build prototypes, products, and systems suitable for testing.
- Set up and run lab simulations.
- Design and implement tests, document results and develop customer presentations.
- Provide timely corrective actions on defects.
- Conduct or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code, and other artifacts.
- Contribute to design standards and support design re-use.
- Create and maintain product documentation.
- Provide support to operations and customers.
- Continually evaluate engineering approaches and risk.
- Author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations.
- Share expertise via special interest groups.
- Expand informal network throughout the organization.
- Conduct Failure Analysis at board and/or tool level
- BAS / MS / PhD in Electrical Engineering and 5 years or more of work experience
- Direct hands-on experience with common electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, multimeters, spectrum analyzers, power analyzers, etc.
- Familiar with CE/UL, EMC, IEC 61010 standards
- Experience in certification and V&V testing
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format
We shall contact shortlisted candidates
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855