We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Electrical Engineer (Product Development/ Microwave Electronics)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $6000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Analyze, design, develop, and maintain products; assist in commercialization.
- Define design specifications based on project requirements.
- Select electrical components to meet design specifications.
- Develop and implement circuits, test and troubleshoot designs.
- Build prototypes, products, and systems for testing; set up and run laboratory tests.
- Create design and product documentation.
- Design testing procedures and coordinate testing. Conduct tests, document results, and develop client presentation.
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, codes, and other artifacts.
- Evaluate engineering approaches and risks to produce and iterate development plans.
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
- Contribute to design standards and support design reuse.
- Author technical reports, papers, articles, presentations, and patents.
- Master's, or bachelor's degree in electrical or electronic engineering with 2-3 years of general analog/mixed-signal circuit design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579