We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Electrical Engineer (Installation/ Commissioning/ Oil&Gas)
Location: Gul Circle
Company Transport Provided (Island Wide)
AWS + VB
- Responsible of designing the Electrical system required to operate facility projects.
- Review and understand client specifications during proposal phase. Raise clarifications and deviations not inline with Company standards.
- Create or review the electrical design basis and project specifications.
- Provide technical requirement for electrical equipment and preliminary MTO's for electrical bulk material during proposals. Perform technical bid analysis on quotes received from supply chain.
- Provide inputs to other disciplines during project execution.
- Participate in engineering meetings.
- Responsible to deliver electrical engineering documents as per project schedule and in accordance to project budget.
- Provide engineering hours estimate during proposals for its discipline. Responsible for tracking engineering hours for its discipline during project execution.
- Able to design and specify the grounding, lighting, atmospheric protection and cathodic protection systems.
- Develop the electrical load balance and hazardous area classification drawings considering other disciplines inputs.
- Perform or review, comment and approve electrical studies.
- Develop all electrical equipment datasheets, material selection and technical specification to be included in the technical requisition during project execution. Develop all electrical detail drawings during project execution.
- Perform technical bid analysis of all electrical equipment and electrical bulk material. Provide feedback to vendors.
- Review, comment and approved all outsourced electrical engineering.
- Review, comment and approved all electrical equipment vendors' documentation.
- Participation and close out action items client or internal HAZOP meeting. Participate in Electrical Panel FAT and SAFOP.
- Lead and assist junior electrical engineers/designers when developing engineering deliverables.
- Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge in its discipline in accordance to applicable codes and standards.
- Prior work experience in Production Facility Engineering, Management of Construction suppliers, Site Engineering support for Pre-commissioning, Commissioning activities
- Facilities Engineering and Construction, with Engineering background
- Sound knowledge in Engineering, Installation and commissioning phase of large scale Oil and Gas projects.
- Experience in electrical power and grounding systems, HV/MV/LV switchgear, motors, Generators, VFDs, transformers
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required to fulfill project and business needs.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579