We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Electrical Engineer (PLC Programming/ Instrumentation/Control)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $7000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Design and test electrical, instrumentation and control systems.
- Design and develop PLC programming for acquisition and control system.
- Conduct testing, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and design solution to address issues.
- Collaboration with other development teams.
- Learn Well Service domain knowledge and provide support to field operation
- Draft user manual
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation & Control System or equivalent.
- Experience with electrical, control and instrumentation in oil and gas.
- Experience with Siemens/NI PLC
- Experience with Networking and communication protocols
- Experience with ATEX/IECEx Certification
- Cybersecurity knowledge in control system would be ideal
- Experienced with C#, .NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) would be ideal
- The engineer may need to visit field location (offshore rig) to field test/commission the system and interface with other group and field testers.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579