We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Electro-Mechanical Technician (Soldering | Electrician)
Up to $2000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- To carry out mechanical and electrical assembly including product testing as per work instructions
- Operate hydraulic torque machine
- Assemble mechanical and electrical parts
- Lifting, setup and testing of parts at a working pressure of 7000psi
- Willing to work in a routine task and overtime
- Work safely in a changing environment
- Higher Nitec/ Diploma in Mechatronics or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or have at least 2 years' related work experience
- Preferably with background in soldering technology, through-hole and surface mount devices
- Working experience in a manufacturing environment is ideal
- A team player in a mixed nationality working environment
- Knowledge in IPC-A-610 standard
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579