- Troubleshooting, repair, maintenance electronics equipment.
- Perform electronics & electrical functional testing.
- Figure out and replace electronics faulty components.
- Inspect and repair of PCB, including soldering and de-soldering when required.
- Evaluate, diagnose, troubleshoot, and perform repairs on system breakdown.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Nitec / Higher Nitec in Electronic / Electrical / Security Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as PCB Repair / Electronics Maintenance Technician.
- Possess working experience in Soldering.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327