Joining the global email team, you'll be a key part of the team, taking ownership and project management of email marketing campaigns. These campaigns are briefed in from stakeholders (regional marketing, customer lifecycle marketing etc) and you'll be working with an email developer to build the emails required. Integrates and builds relationships with commercial, lifecycle and regional marketing to plan and execute the email marketing plan to achieve delivery of sales targets across the email channel and associated campaigns. Promotes best practice for email internally including education on when email is the most effective channel. All emails will be consistent with our brand and to a standard that exceeds the expectations of a global high service company.
- Execute emails to plan and ensure all emails are deployed to the right customers at the right time and that emails are in line with global and supplier branding requirements.
- Support the delivery of the full end to end email process from design to delivery.
- Ensure all communications and data collection are compliant with the Data Protection Act.
- Maintain and deliver on the email marketing calendar executing regular promotional and newsletter campaigns, bespoke product, supplier or propositional emails (where planned) and follow agreed guidelines and consider inputs from all functions.
- Build relationships and work closely with commercial, lifecycle and regional marketing and digital trading to use the email channel to achieve sales targets (globally and in region) , support the customer lifecycle management programmes / active customer base (ACB) targets and ensure local market knowledge and insights are represented in aligned activity to drive regional targets.
- Create and maintain global email campaigns within our email marketing/automation platform and other integrated software solutions.
- Support the relationships with agency partners and service providers. Close connection with CRM team and internal CRM solution to ensure integrated delivery. Perform email campaign-specific quality assurance testing.
- Create, maintain and use dynamically populated email templates, regionalising where necessary (language and culture), which maximise engagement and drive process efficiencies where possible.
- Integration with email developer to execute the email marketing campaigns plan to agreed deadlines. Develop an understanding of email technology and contingency plans.
- Monitor email KPIs and document results. Integration with marketing and web analytics to provide email reporting dashboards and custom reports analysing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to the email programme.
- Collaboration with marketing operations in alignment of activity, workflow and processes and that the agreed email marketing plans and off plan email requests are developed, delivered, deployed and tracked effectively. In conjunction with marketing operations, management of business process change within marketing and optimise ways of working.
- Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in general multi-channel marketing experience ideally in a B2B environment.
- Experience of end to end delivery of email marketing campaigns with proven results
- Good commercial awareness and ROI/analytical approach
- Good general understanding of marketing campaign management, customer segmentation and core business functions
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Possesses a creative outlook and ability to translate creative ideas into clear briefs
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080