- Setting up latest diagnostic equipment & electronics repair lab
- Repairing mid-complexity analogue and digital Printed Circuit Board's and power supplies.
- Using software to track & document repairs, common faults, diagnostics techniques
- and ensure all learning is retained
- Managing & setting up long-lead-time key components to be stocked
- Cable & electronic assemblies and re-building
- Developing circuit diagrams or block to lead project for Printed Circuit Board
- Utilizing PCB software and electronics simulator software to perform fault finding to component level & use of related diagnostic equipment.
- Understanding Reverse engineering of small control & digital Printed Circuit Board
- Experience in soldering & replacing component ability
- 4 to 6 years' hands-on experience in Printed Circuit Board repair
- Diploma/Degree in engineering related major
- Experience in fault finding, PCB troubleshooting, soldering, and reserve engineering
Working hours: Mon-Fri / (9AM to 6PM)
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412