- Controlling thin film properties and defect performance throughout production cycle by following specification
- Conducting statistical method (SPC, Six sigma) to ensure process control and monitoring
- Conducting process matric (Design of Experiments and ANOVA) to investigate problems and support process improvements.
- Implementing continuous quality improvement plans & pilot line in new product set-up and launching.
- Coordinate with all related stakeholders and maintaining process documentation that fulfil ISO practice
- Degree/Master in any engineering related field
- 2 to 5 years New Product Introduction engineer experience in semiconductor industry
- Experience in conducting statistical skills in data analysis, good knowledge in JMP, Minitab, DOE and SPC
- Ability to understand thin-film metallurgy Ellipsometer, X-ray reflectometry, SEM and EDX., and deposition processes and equipment (Ion beam deposition, PVD, CVD)
Grayson Tan Lee Fong License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412