- Lead the Mechanical team to ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
- Lead on improvements Projects and ensure oversee on task execution to completion.
- Creating maintenance procedures and Work Instruction.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Keeping records and pull data of faults and repairs history from SAP and prepare analyzation report for reliability action.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Mechanical or other relevant qualifications.
- Have at least 5 working years' experience in a process plant with maintenance experience.
- Possess good mechanical background, basic electrical Knowledge, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Autonomous, good communication skills, team player, high org anizational skills and analytical.
Working location: Jurong Island
Salary Up $5200 + AWS + VB
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412