- Conduct training for afflilates and business partners' support team
- Prepare and update of training materials
- Provide guidance and mentoring for newly joined engineers
- other adhoc duties as per assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Biomedical / Mechatronic Engineering / Electronics Engineering and above
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working expereince in medical devices market
- Comfortable to travel out of Singapore
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Amanda Lim Ghim Teng
Personal Reg No: R21101487
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C342
Amanda Lim Ghim Teng License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21101487