- Assist in the daily customer support activities and the Customer Service Quality Engineering.
- Compiling the yield reports, SPC reports and other data request to monitor the media.
- Coordinate with the Production team on the packaging and the shipment of the samples prepare for the customer.
- Prepare the pre-audit check and ensure the compliance meet the ISO Standards.
- Collect the sample and compile the corresponding data package request by the customer.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma or Higher Nitec in any Engineering discipline.
- 0 - 2 years of relevant working experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in using Microsof Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and good understanding of SPC and evaluation technique.
- Willing to commit to OT if required.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327