- Assist in the daily customer support activities and the Customer Service Quality Engineering.
- Compiling the yield reports, SPC reports and other data request to monitor the media.
- Coordinate with the Production team on the packaging and the shipment of the samples prepare for the customer.
- Prepare the pre-audit check and ensure the compliance meet the ISO Standards.
- Collect the sample and compile the corresponding data package request by the customer.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties.
- Nitec and above in any relevant engineering qualifications.
- No minimum working experience is required.
- Possess good knowledge in Microsof Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint).
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327