- Ensuring business development and expansions initiatives are feasible
- Assist in developing project business plan & providing budge estimates & validate project costing, projects including regional plant set-up, production facilities relocation & contract manufacturing
- Performing project planning, scheduling, execution, monitoring, commissioning and successful start-up as well as adequately manage and mitigate the project risks
- Ensure timely submission of all governmental approvals and permits as needed.
- Prepare procurement documents including drafting of tender specification, issuing of purchase order, execution, and evaluation.
- Carry out site inspections to manage and follow through project progress
- Ensure project work activities are in full compliance with EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) Act
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or higher
- 1 to 3 years project management experiences in chemical process plant
- Experience in regional expansions, business development, , energy efficiency and ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance)
- Willing to travel for regional expansions
Grayson Tan Lee Fong License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412