- This role will focus primarily on supporting customer from Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry in their Engineering Team.
- Support Team Leader in providing support to day-to-day customer site operation and activities.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance program (preventive, predictive, repair and corrective) with team
- Review and rectify the following areas with documented processes accordingly:
- Quality, process and procedural variances and deviations
- System and/or equipment failure/anomaly
- Execute and review work assignment and any adjustments to workload and resources periodically with Team Lead and team
- Coach and cross-train staff with standardized training program and documentations
- Implement required quality management system to ensure both customer's work scope deliverables and team performance measures are in accordance with customer's approved SOPs and organization's safety and quality requirements
- Participate in cost, quality and productivity improvement initiatives
- Ensure all systems/equipment are well maintained, calibrated and serviced timely
- Maintain inventory supply of parts and consumables
- Maintain proper documentation of changes in SOPs, blueprints, drawings and specification for newly installed and/or modified systems and equipment.
- Possess a Diploma in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience especially on water system and process engineering equipment
- Has basic knowledge of good practice quality guidelines and regulations (cGMP)
- Excellent team player with good problem-solving skill
- Independent and adaptable in a dynamic environment
- Systematic, observant and motivated at work
- Good communication skills
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551