Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions. They are currently seeking an Engineering Technician to join them on an exciting career journey.
- Perform installation of semiconductor wafer processing equipment, preferably but not necessarily Physical Vapor Deposition equipment (PVD).
- Perform retrofits on existing equipment.
- Troubleshoot basic technical hardware issues.
- Able to explain technical information within the team in a clear manner.
- Takes initiative to avoid and resolve problems.
- Coordinate with supplier on repair/upgrading works and logistic matters involving sending and receiving parts.
- Able to maintain customer satisfaction through clear, consistent communication.
Experience and Education
- Relevant educational qualifications and experience in the Semiconductor industry.
- 2 - 5 years of experience working on Semiconductor Process equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively.
- Proactive individual with high level of initiative.
- Able to resolve problems efficiently.
- East area, Changi
- Working hours: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
*Please note that this is a contract position.
If you're interested, please send in your application with your detailed and updated resume to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573