We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
The Technology Manager is responsible for Lead teams focused on technology engineering and manufacturing projects at a center.
- Ensure safe, accurate, on-time, within-budget project delivery.
- Collaborate with company and industry experts to drive innovation in and continuous improvement of engineering and manufacturing processes and infrastructure related to new or existing products.
- Plan and manage technology projects and resources, including people, infrastructure and budget.
- Improve the integration with production to improve the manufacturing process on quality & efficiency gain and bottle neck reduction.
- Total Cost Ownership (TCO) and modernization projects
- TCO projects management, review and validation.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency to meet the ramp-up requirement of product lines
- Engage in talent recruiting, development and management.
- Support Marketing and Sales teams in technical engagement with customers.
- Foster an environment of team collaboration, including engagement with Operations and vendors to ensure smooth execution of engineering and manufacturing projects.
- Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineer
- 10 - 15 years of relevant experience
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855