The Enterprise Account Manager is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a defined sales territory. As the door opening sales expert, they work in deep collaboration with the presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the organization's product portfolio from the competition. The Enterprise Account Manager is also engaged in both expanding the customer base into untapped markets.
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and markets that demonstrate the organization's extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively. Maximize sales activities and achieve quotas by prospecting for new accounts.
- Connect with all levels within the customer including "C" level relationships and has a footprint across the customer organization, adopting the conversation to the audience.
- See opportunities and the value for customer, by mastering a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company. Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Operate as a dynamic "hunter" and demand generator, grows the addressable market by identifying the key accounts in the territory. Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts. Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts.
- Is familiar with mapping capabilities of existing Partners and Strategic Alliance to key target areas and identifying gaps. Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Drive and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals.
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between the organization and the customer.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience of sales in technology company selling complex software solutions to customers.
- Prior experience in contact center sales will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience of doing several large deal transactions, $500K+ each. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Possess Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the 'C' or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of the organization's solutions
- Close the deal, identify the opportunity, get the commitment and drive all relevant actions. Also, focus on creating and keeping momentum until deal is closed.
- Work effectively in a complex organization/matrix in coordinating across multiple functions and the customer and the organization's eco-systems.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080