Budget - S$8500 - S$12000
Minimum Experience required - 7 Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide integration architecture, and resolve gaps and overlaps between national systems, cross-cluster systems and existing institution specific and departmental systems.
- Apply application integration pattern. Incorporate modern integration methods for IOT, event driven processing, real time analytics.
- Apply technical patterns. Incorporate dev ops, cloud bursting and resilience into designs.
- Review of technical solutions presented at Solutions Review Board
- Review of cost estimates for Cost Reasonableness Assessment in funding proposals.
- Minimum 7-10 years relevant working experience.
- Led a team before in order to deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Hands on experience in design and development of integration solutions.
- Communication - The candidate must be able to explain technical concepts clearly in writing and presentation.
- The candidate must show how he /she is able to elicit inputs and create consensus.
- Systems thinking - The candidate must identify and anticipate broader dependencies and solution impacts to other projects, other systems and timelines.
- Synthesis - The candidate must be able to evaluate solution options and structuring meaningful recommendations for targeted stakeholder.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Certification in relevant IT areas would be an advantage.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612