The Enterprise Networking engineer is a technical implementation role whom will focus on delivering Enterprise Networking Technologies Data Centre, Routing & Switching, Software Defined solutions to new and existing customers.
The position will be a critical member of the Service Delivery team who designs and builds new Infrastructure. This role will work directly with customers to capture business requirements, share best practices, make recommendations, document the optimal design, provide trainings and build the approved solution.
This role may also support business development activities by providing demos or POV for the mentioned technologies below.
New Project engineers shall undergo onboarding process to familiarize practices and culture.
Vendor trainings are regularly organised and tracked.
- Internal and Customer Kick-off meetings
- Data Gathering
- Low Level Design and signoff
- Nail down configurations
- Staging and Burn in Tests
- Upgrades and Simulations
- Racking and Installations
- Configurations and Optimizations
- User Trainings
- Vendor Trainings for Engineers
- As built Documentations and signoff
- SAT, UAT Acceptance Tests and signoff
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in network design/deployment.
- Excellent knowledge in Routing and switching, eg. BGP, OSPF, Multicast, VSS,
- spanning tree, MPLS L3VPN.
- Good knowledge of Firewall technologies eg. IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, IPS/IDS,
- Cisco ASA, Firepower, Fortigate,
- Experience in wireless setup eg. Cisco WLC, Aruba
- Data centre technologies, eg. Cisco Nexus VDC, VPC, FEX, VXLAN, ACI.
- Good knowledge in network access control(NAC) product, eg Aruba Clearpass
- Policy Manager, Cisco ISE.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's
- Degree, or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or
- Current CCNA/CCNP qualified with related professional experience, CCIE
Ernielyn Tizon Pal-ing
Senior Recruitment Consultant | Personnel Reg No.: R1100414
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 02C3423
Pal-Ing Ernielyn Tizon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1100414