- Assist the Lead of Acquisition in the development of sales strategies and the identification of growth opportunities.
- Responsible for the end-to-end sales cycles, not limited to, reaching out to potential merchants through cold calls, initiating meetings and demonstrations, delivering presentations, and successfully closing deals.
- Engaging in the preparation of market intelligence related to industry trends, the competitive landscape in the payment sector, and product requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining partner relations with clients while negotiating strategic partnership agreements to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Proven sales track record and have at least 2 years' experience in similar sales industry.
- Able to work in a sales and performance pressure environment.
- Proficient in articulate and effective communication, with the capability to integrate business, strategy, finance, and legal concepts to lead complex, multifaceted deals.
- Good to have prior experience in the payment industry.
Tan Cheu Hoon, Fenny EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22105896