- Assisted business units in ensuring smooth function of the Microsoft Dynamics AX system and providing competent support and advice to end-users and key stakeholders
- Worked with key stakeholders of business units to understand their business & operation needs, conduct gap analysis, and convert requirements from functional specs to Technical design documents.
- Involve in Functional and technical requirement gathering sessions.
- Develop documentation including design specifications, technical charts, use cases and user guides
- Ensure the smooth running of the IT systems assigned with maximum up time, accuracy in information and efficiency in operations
- Conduct briefing / training to users
- Conduct UATs, SITs with end users and ensure completeness and acceptance of solutions
- Implementation and deployment of AX modules and customizations
- Post-live training and support.
- Handling User Queries and giving assistance related to Functionality.
- Knowledge of MS Sure Step implementation methodology
- Designed Technical Design documents
- Knowledge on Data Migration.
- Knowledge on stored procedures and database Functions.
- Basic Knowledge on MS SQL 2012.
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Having good problem solving skills and Analyzing skills.
- Ability to work with Development Team and meet deadlines.
- 7 Years of Experience in Dynamics AX - Technical.
- Good knowledge on MECOMS
- Strong knowledge on SSRS reports.
- Strong Knowledge on Work Flows.
- Good X++ Programming Knowledge, Morphx, MS Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012.
- Having knowledge on Finance Modules like AR, AP, and GL Modules.
- Design and solution recommendation, complete with providing hands-on configuration Microsoft Dynamics AX modules.
- Dynamics AX Security System setup and administration.
- Developed customer ERP application via the Microsoft Dynamics AX Morphx.
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141