ERT Safety Advisor I (Petrochemical/ JI/ 2 Yr Contract)
6 day work week (*Night Shift may be required)
60 working hours/ week
- Provides safety / health support to the site leadership team and the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) ) Contractor's organization
- Emergency Response Team Responder - Member of the Project's ERT.
- Supports all emergency / medical response to the project execution activities.
- Conducts inspection of construction field activities primarily in support of rescue planning for Working at Heights and Confined Space Entry.
- Prepares pre-rescue plans in conjunction with Contractor's work activities for technical
- 10 years+ experience in emergency response/technical rescue activities.
- Experience working in oil/gas/petrochemical capital projects desired. required.
- Willingness to work night shift whenever required.
- Work with company and contractor's site management and Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) organizations to implement project specific site safety programs
- Demonstrated work experience in construction safety-related positions (including some prior oil & gas experience)
- Prefer prior experience working in a multicultural / multilingual, emerging nation, environment
- Willingness to travel / live away from home for extended time periods
- Must be fit for duty for a construction field environment (examples include uneven, unpaved walking surfaces, large structures that are accessible only via ladders or stairs, standing for extended time periods, climbing, bending, walking, reaching, and other physical demands)
- Ability to work in harsh environments (examples include temperature and / or humidity extremes, remote locations with limited amenities) with changing priorities
- No training will be provided (other than the company's specific safety standards and procedures)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Prefer relevant qualification.
Please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259