- Valuate tender projects
- Prepare the estimation of quantities required and costing,
- Prepare quotations ,Tender replies, and reports - take off & prepare BOQ
- Attend meetings with developers, contractors, sub contractors and suppliers
- Prepare variation orders and assist to handle variation orders
- Assist to prepare monthly progress claim to clients
- Liaise with main contractor, developers, project tea, and suppliers & sub contractors -
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in tender proposal, cost estimation and have good knowledge of Fire Protection System with good contacts with Developers, M & E consultant and Fire Protection Installation sub contractors and vendors.
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977