Location: 401 Commonwealth Drive Haw Par Technocentre
Min experience required: 1-2 years
- Hands on experience in Qlik Sense development, dashboarding and data modeling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
- Experienced in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using Qlik Sense. Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong database designing and SQL skills. Experienced in RDMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Extract, Load and Transform client data to allow data exchange across different parties and support their daily operation needs. Enable users to view reports and analyse patterns and trends to derive actionable insights via Analytics.
- Ensure that data integration solution components adhere to required standards, managing project requirements and service request inter-dependencies to ensure release delivery and integrity.
- Requires working with individuals and teams from development through implementation across the delivery or support organizations. May support processes and tools associated with storage and code testing.
- 1-3 years of experience as a BI/DW professional or Qlik Sense Developer.
- ETL using SSIS experience will be adding value
- A strong analytical and logical mindset is much appreciated.
- Well-versed with concepts and techniques of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Must be familiar with a project's complete life cycle implementation of at least 1 to 2 projects.
- Skilled in Qlik Sense web integration, advanced SQL knowledge, Stored Procs, SQL scripting, nested selection, stored procedures, triggers, analytic functions, tuning etc.
- Bachelor's degree (BE/B.TECH) in Computer Science, MIS or related qualification. A master's degree is always helpful.
***Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Saumya.firstname.lastname@example.org EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1766612
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612