This person will be responsible for the overall management of events, overseeing all operations goes smoothly.
- Act as the main point of contact between clients, sponsors, vendors and suppliers
- Ensure that liaison work and communications are managed smoothly
- Develop and monitor project estimates to ensure revenues and expenses are kept within budget
- Manage the production of shows, including AV, stage management, table planning, on-site materials and trophies
- Evaluation of event and reporting
- Ensure highest standards of delivery to promote business continuity
- Singapore citizen
- Strong network of vendors and relationships, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Interest and industry knowledge in the conventions and events industry will be highly advantageous
- Able to work shift hours, including overnight shift
Interested candidates may send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on apply now.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454