- Assist on projects as assigned by sales representatives.
- Conduct site meeting, measurement, and photo-taking.
- Work on costing, budgeting, procurement, and project planning.
- Liaising with production head for internal costing and project management.
- Assist in managing and preparing quotation, based on compiled information for the events/renovation projects. This ranges from initial basic calculations, quotations, and Variation Order (VO).
- Allocate work to contractors and subcontractors to facilitate the smooth workflow process.
- Oversee installation on-site and resolve and project issues during the course of the project.
- Control project scope to meet project objectives to enhance project deliverables and key work activities.
- Review, prepare and submit tender project.
- Liaising with client on project's requirement and showing samples.
- Review of operational, administrative system and improvement plan.
- Create and manages system and processes within the daily operations.
- Working collaboratively with both internal and external members.
- Candidate without prior experience can apply (OJT provided)
- Good communication skill is needed for discussion with both internal and external members (sales, designers, production, operations and vendors)
- Familiar with the use of MS applications
- Good with numbers which will be meant for computing costing and on-site measurement
- Knowledge in filing system and processes
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835