- Support the team on promotions and events, including pre/post reviews, analysis, reports and recommendations
- Stay abreast of market trends and identify event opportunities that generates interest
- Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Oversee events organization and management - includes liaising with agencies, vendors, external partners, merchants venue, planning, on-site support and overseeing full event logistics (e.g. décor, guestlist, transport, venue, promotional material etc) to ensure seamless execution event.
Business analytics and reporting
- Work with different teams/stakeholders for business analytics and planning for the acquisitions and marketing team
- Support the team with regular tracking, analysis and reporting of customer acquisition figures, run-rate, projections, channel effectiveness and other business KPIs.
- Track and drive improvement to key metrics like team sales productivity, provide predictive analytics on next sales period, and post-analysis of past quarters.
- Conduct research perform analysis to provide insights and recommendations to solve business issues (e.g. weak pipeline, slower than forecast growth rate etc) and meet business KPIs.
- Assist with development of new opportunities to build external partnerships with brands, merchants and service providers for acquisitions / events developments
- Manage team budget and bookkeeping - dealing effectively and punctually with any incoming invoices and outgoing bill payments, monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Oversee team expenditure in relation to budget, stay on top of team finances and keep the team accountable on each budget line
- Prepare and modify contracts
- Assist with creative development and other marketing activities, liaise with vendor/ marketing partner/ internal approving parties for collaboration and approvals.
- Degree holder in Marketing with at least 1 year of working experience in events
- Pay meticulous attention to details and believe that anything worth doing, is worth doing right - every single time.
- Knowledge and understanding of events administration and/or the events industry would be an added asset.
- Experience or knowledge of budget management
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374