- Responsible for improving the experiences of the customers, with the goal of increasing customersatisfaction
- Gather customer feedback, analyze it and then design specific practices organizations can put into place so that their customers benefit while profits also improve
- Strategic coordination to ensure effective and efficient operations from the point of sales to the execution of the event.
- Work with internal support department to ensure execution of client requirement
- Initiate updates to assigned accounts based on customer needs.
- Managing, enhancing and optimizing the client's experience in the Centre.
- Define and implement standards and procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services
- Will serve as the coordinator to ensure effective and efficient operations coordination from the point of sales to on-site event coordination and post event business development.
- Providing a one-stop service to the client, right from the initial sales stage to the execution of event.
- Fostering good rapport and maintaining strong working relationships with clients through the provision of excellent customer service, taking proactive and in a timely manner to the client's needs.
- Plan and manage at least an average of 12 events per month ranging from Meeting, Convention, Exhibition, Concert, Dinner & Dance
- Manage daily operation control for operations team including Audio Visual, Logistic setup, Housekeeping, Banquet, Food Production, Stewarding and Security Team
- Translate event requirements, including floorplans into online cloud system (Netsuite) which will be used by 7 different internal operation teams to ensure smooth running of assigned events
- Recommend and upsell company products and services.
- Manage Night Duty operation of the centre at least once monthly
- Degree/Diploma in any related field
- Good customer service skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547