Our client, a well-known MNC in BioPharmaceutical industry is looking for a EVF Buyer on 18-Months Contract.
- Contribute to the implementation of competitive and innovative strategies in line with the needs of the project
- Contribute to the selection of the best contracting model
- Contribute to the savings goal
- Ensure operational excellence in purchasing (Total Cost of Ownership, Supplier Relationship Management, Market Analysis, Risk Management, Innovation, CSR, HSE, Compliance, Quality, etc.)
- Support to Project Leader Capex Buyer in the major RFP process for building engineering and construction:
- Contribute to the organization of the tendering process sets up and participates in supplier meetings, facilitates communication with suppliers, consolidates supplier and internal issues to facilitate the alignment phase of bids.
- Prepares analysis of commercial offers, identifies trading levers, and contributes to price, services and contract negotiations
- Data analysis/ market intelligence:
- Collects, consolidates, and shapes internal benchmark data (excel, ppt) and KPIs from previous Sanofi investment projects.
- Collecting, consolidating, and shaping data (excel, ppt) for the supplier market in France and abroad.
- Contributes to the day-to-day operational activity of the project supports specific RFQs, negotiates and contracts.
- Contributes to the transition to an outsourced platform for Professional Services (Engineering)
- Helps consolidate the information needed for financial reporting
- Business school diploma or engineering studies
- Minimum 3+ years' experience as Procurement buyer for large capex project (>15M Euro)
- Very good command of Excel and PowerPoint tools.
- Ability to work as a team, analytical skills, rigor, autonomy
- Location: Tuas
- 5 Days Work
- Transport Allowance
- Annual / Medical Leaves
- Completion Bonus
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579