Exchange Administrator (Email Security Specialist)
Our client is a US MNC and a giant Pharmaceutical company. They are currently seeking an Exchange Administrator to join them in an exciting career journey. The successful candidate will be part of the Information Technology Division.
- Core administration/escalation support for messaging services, focused mainly on Cisco IronPort and Microsoft EOP/ATP in a globally distributed O365 cloud environment
- Working with other engineers and Operations staff to test, implement and transition new services, or upgrades to existing core email security services, focused on Cisco IronPort, Exchange and the O365 space
- Incident and problem management, ongoing operational excellence of environments, infrastructure consolidation/expansion, and release/patch management, including developing/carrying out production support procedures including business continuity and disaster recovery procedures
- Proactively anticipates service issues before they occur and able to make recommendations around resolution.
- Taking part in projects as a subject matter expert or as a representative of the Operations team leadership as needed
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Experience with Internet gateways and message filtering/system hygiene
- Experience with providing support for Exchange Online email environments
- Experience with providing support for email security/hygiene-related issues
- Understanding and experience with complex globally distributed email environments
- Understanding and experience with internet email protocols and email routing concepts
- Strong documentation and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Cisco IronPort and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- Experience with Exchange Online Protection/Advanced Threat Protection (EOP/ATP)
- Experience with Exchange Online (Office 365)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 or above in large enterprises
- Understanding email authentication and authentication mechanisms such as DMARC, DKIM and SPF
- Windows and Exchange PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience with Outlook Client and OWA.
- Experience with group management products
- User account management and troubleshooting
- 1-year renewable contract role
- Location: Galaxies, One North
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573