- Proactive calendar management and extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies (e.g. setting up internal & external conference calls/meetings, logistical planning)
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- International travel itineraries and arrangements
- Organizing conference logistics
- Completing expense reports, handling daily mail, file systems and coverage of phone lines
- Producing various materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
- Helping to coordinate the production of presentation books, including collating and binding presentations
- Arranging and orchestrating all client meetings materials, daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience. Investment management and/or professional services background will be viewed favorably.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint). Knowledge of Bloomberg, Factset, and/or desk-top publishing tools will be an advantage
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and to accommodate last-minute changes
- Positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptability
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940