- Provide administrative support to the platform COO and senior management.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, provide logistical support for all meetings, conference calls, and events.
- Prepare meeting agendas and materials. Ensure timely distribution of materials before all meetings.
- Provide travel support including Visa application, travel claims, maintaining travel records, preparing itineraries and managing meeting schedules for overseas trips
- Receive and screen visitors and incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Assist in related projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including coordinating and managing the logistics for offsite meetings and conferences
- Leverage cross-team engagement for enhanced department communication and co-ordination
- Assist in departmental technology - for example establish and update sharepoints, distribution groups, Intranet etc
- Provide expertise to enhance powerpoint presentations and spreadsheets for better communication / use
- In charge of department inventory, laptop and mobile allocation.
- Work with facility department to facilitate some of the request from the team.
- Bachelors Degree in any related field
- At least 4-8 years of experience in providing administrative support within Banking, Finance or similar industry
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and good interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing travel arrangements for Senior management
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650