- To provide support in the company secretarial and administrative service
- To assist the Company Secretary in supporting the Boards of Directors and corporate governance frameworks within Singapore.
- To assist the Company Secretary in the maintenance of statutory registers and the submission of statutory filings within Singapore.
- To contribute to the development of strategic and operational objectives of the Global Company Secretarial function through the Company Secretary, Singapore.
- Handle requests from team (VC, conference calls, meetings venues, courier, client hotel bookings, trips related materials, restaurant bookings, venue bookings)
- Minimum 5 years of experience of relevant secretarial experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and to accommodate last-minute changes
- Positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptability
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940