▪ Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and provide timely response for sales enquires and
▪ Prepare sales quotations or escalate qualified opportunities to the sales team.
▪ Support the sales team to prepare tender quotations, materials.
▪ Prepares sales reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
▪ Provide end-to-end training administration support to both in-house and public run courses to
ensure that all scheduled training sessions are smoothly executed.
▪ Update content, design and layout to ensure alignment with corporate marketing requirements
that meet learning objectives
▪ Support the Academy Manager with training logistics and coordination.
▪ Any other ad-hoc requirements when needed.
▪ Diploma in Business Management with at least 1-year sales administrative or customer service
▪ Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build good rapport with all levels
▪ Well organised and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
▪ Results and service-oriented individual who possess initiative and excellent communication skills
▪ Proactive team player with the ability to work independently in challenging projects and timelines
▪ Enthusiastic, meticulous, efficient, and resourceful with a “can-do” attitude