- Managing of the organization's communication strategies, including liaising with media and preparing media statements.
- Manage corporate email and media accounts to ensure all media queries are attended to in a positive and timely manner.
- Manage media data, including corporate website and social media platforms.
- Prepare the organization's collateral including press releases, speeches, presentations, and videos.
- Draft monthly reports, and corporate news updates for headquarters based in Asia.
- Ensure the quarterly corporate newsletter is published on time with relevant and interesting content.
- In charge of the the organization's CSR events, from organizing to delivery to beneficiaries.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing / Communications or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Corporate Communications.
- Prior experience within the Oil & Gas / Commodities industries will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent presentation skills, good management and organizational skills.
- Comfortable in working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835