Key Job Purpose:
- Manage and coordinate that product master data are created and changed in a timely and accurately based on information provided by requestor into the central ERP for AP region.
- Reporting product master data standards' quality metrics and KPIs.
- Represent AP region in the MDG team to coordinate global product master data creation and changes that impacts AP region including providing AP region's perspective on data standards.
- Maintain an up-to-date data standard in collaboration with Global Master Data Governance (MDG) team and AP region business process owners.
- Continuously improve the process to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
Duties and responsibilities:
1) Manage and coordinate product master data are created and changed in a timely and accurately based on information provided by requestor into the central ERP:
- Review completed forms provided by requestors to ensure that the forms are completed in accordance to established data standards.
- Approve data created in ERP system by shared service center team.
- Keep up to date on product launch, change and discontinuation by Marketing team to gather information on relevant to manage product master data changes, including:
- Tracking all the changes to a project plan and conduct all the necessary follow- up to conclusion of the project plan.
- Store and maintain documentation related to the changes in a central storage location.
- Address questions and clarification requests from requestors pertaining to the master data with the support from BAM team as appropriate.
2) Reporting product master data standards' quality metrics and KPIs:
- Using data analytics skills, generate and analyse quarterly reports on data
quality metrics for review by Chief Data Governance Officer and Business Process Owner.
- Implement corrective actions to rectify data errors with various departments in RHQ and affiliates' data stewards.
- Prepare reports on data quality KPIs for all affiliates.
3) Represent AP region in the Global Master Data Governance (MDG) team to coordinate global product master data creation and changes that impacts AP region including providing AP region's perspective on data standards:
- Review creation/change requests on global product master data requested by other regions. If there are changes that impact AP region, coordinate within AP region to define and coordinate change efforts with various departments.
- Provide justifications for AP region's requested creation/changes to the Global MDG team.
- Provide AP region's perspective to the global data standards in Global MDG discussions and convey/rollout global conclusions within AP region.
4) Maintain an up-to-date data standard in collaboration with Global Master Data Governance (MDG) team and AP region business process owners:
- Establish the required updates to the data standard as determined together with the MDG team, business process owners and BAM team.
- Update the data standards in the appropriates documents, files, templates including planning and provide training to the impacted departments.
5) Continuously improve the process to enhance efficiency and accuracy:
- Review the various procedures and SOPs and discuss with business process owners and data stewards to implement process improvements.
- b) Carry out training to new staff joining other departments e.g., Supply Chain, Customer Care, Marketing, on the process for product master data creation and maintenance.
- Diploma in IT or Business Administration or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years in using SAP ECC6 or S/4 as material master data administrator.
- At least 1 cycle of ERP implementation or enhancements.
- MS Excel, MS Project, product life cycle, process improvements, data analytics
- Team player; resourceful; sense of urgency.
- SAP ECC6 certification in MM or SD
- Travel Requirement: ad hoc
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Pal-Ing Ernielyn Tizon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1100414