- Manages monthly reports in financial tools, analysis for management reporting to HQ on regular basis
- Supports pricing topics and leads annual pricing review exercise
- Executes costing and pricing analysis to ensure good margin contribution of product programs
- Responsible for timely & accurate reporting on portfolio performance, gap analysis to support sales and Product Management team,
- To monitor and develop suitable management reporting, market specific reporting through weekly and monthly reporting activities.
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accountancy or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in Pricing Analytics.
- Prior experience within the Automotive industry will be advantageous.
- Highly organized in managing multiple tasks and able to prioritize important and/ or urgent matters
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080