- Engage with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for digitalisation across the organization.
- Seek out and propose new digital initiatives to tackle complex business challenges and accelerate digital transformation across the organization.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects (Mobile Asset Management, Enterprise Asset Management, Remote Operations), including development of interactive visualizations (PowerBI)
- Contribute to development of Digitalisation Roadmap.
- Strategise, plan and execute curriculum and activities to raise the awareness and competencies of employees in new digitalisation capabilities.
- Act as a subject matter expert for tasks related to digitalisation in the organization.
- Liaise with technical experts and plant/equipment manufacturers to propose feasible solutions to the stakeholders.
- Support in operations data analysis to address operational concerns across the organization.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Posses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience in Microsoft Power Platforms (PowerBI, PowerAutomate) will be advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080