Our Client is a Giant Pharmaceutical. This is a 1 year, renewable contract.
Executive Secretary (Regional)
Overview: Business support including administrative work and supporting senior leaders within the regional office, reporting to Office Manager
* Provide general administration support including faxing, filing, photocopying, meeting coordination, travel and flight arrangements, purchases etc.
* Supporting key leadership events including the Asia Pacific Leadership Team meetings
* Manage calendars, including appointments, meetings, phone calls (including multi-countries, cross-region teleconferences) on a timely manner.
* Prepare Travel Request, track travel expenses and put up related business travel claims
* Provide local support to visiting MSD staff including logistics and set up for meetings
* Coordinate and follow through on training projects / schedule for AP and work with stakeholders to ensure up-to-date information in RTN e-room.
* Efficient in electronic / paper filing and provide timely response to queries from stakeholders on training schedule, certified trainers, etc
* Track and consolidate (survey) responses from countries or other stakeholders when required
* Depending on business needs, be flexible to adapt and support in department specific activities and projects to be assigned.
* Good organization skills
* Good telephone etiquette and communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and work with different people
* Proficient in MS Office ( Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)/ SAP or other softwares.
* Fast learner and exercise good initiative
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience, preferably with regional exposure in the related field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Buona Vista.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant, Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
Interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further enquiries.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824