- Analyze sales and profit performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist OM and DH in all outlet administration matters, including arranging for staff interviews.
- Coordination of new outlet renovation works.
- Coordination of existing outlets operation matters, including rostering and personnel matters.
- Assist to prepare training materials for outlet staff training.
- Checking of staff attendance sheets.
- Prepare computation for profit sharing and estimated profit and loss reports.
- Checking of daily sales reports.
- Preparation of all operational and personnel reports, including posters, price lists, and POS.
- Assist in marketing collaterals and festive celebrations.
- Cash collection from outlets.
- A professional certificate in any field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in F&B Operation
- Independent, a team player
- Service and result oriented, possess leadership skills
- Location: Island-wide
- Standard working hours, 5.5 days, alt Saturday
- Salary up to $4000 (depends on experience) + Bonus
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "Apply Now" button.
Liang Kai Yan Cayenne (R1874693)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Liang Kai Yan, Cayenne License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874693