- Responsible for the basic set-ups of the outlet
- Be punctual, efficient and above all courteous and helpful attitude at all time
- He/she reports for work well-groomed and neatly dressed in the uniform provided.
- To ensure the workstation is ready with adequate guest's supplies and equipment before each operation.
- He/she should be well-versed and familiar with the menu and know the ingredients, the basic method of cooking and the time it takes to prepare the dish
- To take orders and recommend daily special items to guests. (Repeat order out to guests)
- To set the tables after taking the order.
- To serve food and beverages to the guests in an appropriate manner.
- To clear and clean tables soon after the guests leave and reset to its original position, tidiness of the dining area
- To report any complaints received or discrepancies in service immediately to Outlet Manager / Supervisor
- To ensure cleanliness of flatware, chinaware, glassware, disposable items, etc.
- To coordinate with the Kitchen crews to ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Notify manager or in charge on any safety hazard
- To perform any other duties as required by the Outlet Manager / Supervisor
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma in F&B or Hospitality
- With experience in the relevant role is an advantage
- Comfortable working long shifts if required and on weekends and PHs
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to email@example.com or whatsapp to 96476119.
Snow Hnin Witt Yee (R1983134)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Snow Hnin Witt Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1983134