Facilities Engineer (Manufacturing/ Pharmaceutical/ Quality)
Our client is a GLP-compliant and AAALAC accredited, preclinical CRO based in Singapore. They offer a range of preclinical services, from GLP toxicology safety assessments, aerosol generation and delivery to research support services to help achieve research goals. We are currently looking for a Facilities Engineer to join the team
- Location: Central
- 5 Days Work
- Up to $8000 + Allowances
- Lead and manage service contractors and/or consultants supporting the daily operation and maintenance of facilties and utility services and ensuring all activities are carried out with safely with high quality standard.
- Subject Matter Expert in Facilities & Utilities system, Pest Control and Facility Monitoring System
- Lead the team of emergency responders and responsible for the readiness of all emergency equipment. Lead investigation of any abnormalities that occurs during operation such as parameter Out of Specification or Out of Control.
- Initiate and lead the design towards implementation of facilities improvement, energy efficiency and sustainability projects and ensure all vendors' deliverables are accurate, timely and in safest manner.
- Plan, coordinate and perform cross functional discussion to support on planning and implementation of new study set up and / or facility maintenance activities that may potentially impact the environmental conditions and/or barrier operation. Accountable for barrier support daily operation, SME for barrier equipment (Autoclaves, cage & rack washers, bedding transport system, biosafety cabinets, vaporizer decontamination equipement, etc.) including review of routine operation and maintenance reports, equipment verification documents. Act as SME on all the system, equipment and processes under his/her area of responsibilities.
- Managing (stock monitoring, sourcing and procuring) pantry supplies, stationeries, safety supplies (PPE, emergency response kits) and other facilities related consumables as and when required.
- Assist EHS&S Chairman as EHS&S committee secretary in accomplishing organization's efforts to meet or exceed EHS&S goals and plans and ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards through reporting and correcting unsafe situations or actions.
- Assist manager during damage assessment by providing technical support to expedite the recovery of any service/s disruption. Provide immediate response to any emergency break down in facility & utility system to minimize impact of the incident.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the QMS system through:
- Keeping the SOP and Work Instruction library current.
- Developing new SOPs and WKIs for Utilities based on company needs or advances in technology.
- Provide training on SOP's and WKI's to new joiners and ensure that the trainee is sufficiently trained prior to independently executing the job.
- Participate and contribute in IACUC non-scientific main member to review and approve study protocols, perform audit and inspection to ensure all studies' adherance to relevant requirement
- Minimum 7 years experience in Facilities operation and maintenance with background in electrical and mechanical services from manufacturing, pharmaceutical or related industry, ideally from GxP environment.
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills. Knowledge in various utilities and facilities systems, Quality systems
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579