- Manage and liaise with appointed contractors and vendors in fulfilling their contractual obligations (Vendor Performance), response and follow-up on enquires and requests on facilities.
- Source for quotations to carry out maintenance works, evaluate and submit recommendation for approval.
- Track and update planned preventive maintenance schedule.
- Manage the renewal and compliance of necessary building and facilities permits and inspections.
- Critical equipment operational; ensure preventive maintenance is effective
- Minimum Diploma in Real Estate/ Building/ Facilities Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing residential and/ or commercial properties.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Nicole.email@example.com or call 62328816 for a short discussion
Tay Tong Fang Nicole
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1546889)
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889