- To be the owner / key stake holder in running an IFM project
- Interface with customer to resolve all operation issues
- Interface with external stakeholders and vendors to ensure all project obligations are met.
- Manage and report project financials to meet and exceed project budget.
- Ensure proper usage of CMMS
- Coordinate and liaise with external agencies on new initiatives and major repairs and maintenance works.
- Plan, coordinate and execute rectification works.
- To ensure process improvement across designated projects by using LSS or other methods to enhance productivity and overall improvement.
- To be involved in innovation and the introduction of new process or technology by collaboration with the Operations Technology Development team and other relevant technology partners.
- Bachelor Degree in Facilities Management or equivalent.
- Min 5 years of experience in FM projects or real estate initiatives.
- Experience in commercial and/or industrial FM is a plus.
- Good in written communication and presentation skill.
- Good people management skill.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915