You will get to oversee all facilities management operations of assigned industrial properties ranging from strategic formulation, planning of budgets to working with external stakeholders in providing support and managing customer feedback.
- Prepare maintenance contract specifications and manage these contracts to ensure managing agents and service providers carry out their maintenance work.
- Monitor and present performance updates and monthly report, as well as drive innovation and green initiatives
- Recommend and implement outsourcing strategies for procedures that enhances building operations, customer satisfaction and engagement
- Manage tender and award of contracts, and to drive and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Chart out resource optimisation for future projects in the pipeline
- Perform site inspections and follow up on enforcement measures to ensure compliance and rectification by tenants or lessees.
- Liaise with external parties such as other government agencies for matters relating to industrial development, safety and environment
- Degree in Facilities Management/Construction or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in building and facility management.
- Ideally have experience in the management and operation of industrial or commercial property with good tenant management
- Understand energy and water technologies, innovations and best FM operational practices
- Have a broad understanding of benchmarks, guidelines and standards such as Green Mark and Energy Trends and Conservation
- Comfortable in travelling to different sites.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080