- Ensures facilities installation, renovations and maintenance are carried out properly and safety on site.
- Oversee functions and activities of daily facility management (including the safe and efficient functioning, maintenance, servicing and operation of facility/equipment/machinery and systems).
- Conduct facility/equipment inspections, facility/equipment system data collection/analysis, carry out risk assessments, implement necessary mitigation measures, and inform the operations team in time if the system is not optimal.
- Develop, implement, review and maintain necessary maintenance policies including preventive maintenance programme of the facility and its systems and facility-embedded equipment such as autoclaves, fire suppression system, steam generator, pest control, security services/systems, Building Management System (BMS), gas cylinders/pipelines, ACMV/HVAC, chillers, UPS, generator, etc.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies (utility breakdown/fire/security breeching) as they arise, participate in 24-hour emergency response activities (lab operations related incidents, safety and security).
- Liaise with internal customers / external vendor of work-in-progress, including feedback of possible delays or conflict of priorities.
- Attend to minor repair work when required.
- Oversee and perform related work as and when required, which may include weekend.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services with 3 to 5 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in facility maintenance and line set up and machinery troubleshooting
- Has practical knowledge of common facilities operations e.g. air-conditioning system, compressors and electrical system, and able to perform simple trouble-shooting activities on breakdowns.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915