- Oversee functions and activities of daily facility management (including the safe and efficient functioning, maintenance, servicing and operation of facility/equipment/machinery and systems).
- Conduct facility/equipment inspections, facility/equipment system data collection/analysis, carry out risk assessments, implement necessary mitigation measures, and inform the operations team in time if the system is not optimal.
- Develop, implement, review and maintain necessary maintenance policies including preventive maintenance programme of the facility and its systems and facility-embedded equipment such as auto claves, fire suppression system, steam generator, pest control, security services/systems, Building Management System (BMS), gas cylinders/pipelines, ACMV/HVAC, chillers, UPS, generator, etc.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies (utility breakdown/fire/security breeching) as they arise, participate in 24-hour emergency response activities (lab operations related incidents, safety and security).
- Liaise with internal customers / external vendor of work-in-progress, including feedback of possible delays or conflict of priorities.
- Attend to minor repair work when required.
- Oversee and perform related work as and when required, which may include weekend.
- Diploma in Facility Management, Electrical, Mechanical or any related qualifications.
- Min 5 years of working experience in facility/property management.
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels in the organization
- Preferably to have training in WHS and Fire Safety Manager certification.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327